Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day full of thunder


So yes, 17.7. was epic day !!
I loved it... like you might already know (that I love thunder)
I wake up at 1-2pm and my parents already had left to out summer cottage
right about when I get comfortable online I hear the first noises of the thunder
→ gets closer
→ closer
→ "hmm, I'll go outside to take a look" :


It came right over our house and it was okay~
7½ out of 10
and another storm came right after it, it was same 7½ to it also (laughs)
I kinda like to count those two as a same cloud


Then I open my laptop again and but all the electricity stuff on, thinking that it's all over now
but another lovely cloud appears!!
it was beautiful dfhdjkfhkjdv and so dark I was jumping outside like "omg omg it's so jhjkfghkd" :


I gave it 8 out of 10

Then it goes away way (laughs)
I can't even restart everything again when, yet again, another storm comes! (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
this was was the loudest and biggest:


I could feel the ground shake but jhvfxjfdhsjkhfvfd it was awesome !
best one this summer, so far
8½ out of 10

after 6-7 hours of thunder
everything got silent but it kept raining and raining, it still does
but the sun shined through the rain clouds as it set, creating a rainbow ♪(´ε` )



Even my mom sent me this picture from our summer cottage:


Saying: "after thunder"

I'm just waiting that it will start to thunder now, at night, also (laughs)
okay, maybe not... too cold after all the thunder

I spend the whole day outside in the rain and thunder (laughs)
and now it's time to sleep
Good night! (( _ _ ))..zzzZZ

                                                                 Love: Pime

No comments:

Post a Comment