Saturday, July 21, 2012

#454


It's my nameday, bitches! (laughs)
I got roses from my parents ^^


okay, from mom
she came to my room when I was sleeping and she was like:
"here's roses for you and happy nameday"
me: "mmmm~ congrats"
mom: "when do you want to go shopping?"
me: "mmm~ dunno, don't care"
mom: "okay, I'll go, get up at some time"
me: "mmm"

it's normal for me to say 'congrats' when I'm not interested or I don't listen what someone says to me (laughs)
but I say is in finnish = 'onnee'
I usually say it when my parents say something to me (pfffh)

I'm addicted to diablo 2 again
ramdon info (laughs)
okay yeah, I'll go to drink coffee and eat something

                                                          Love: Pime

2 comments:

  1. when you say "onnee" in German it means something like " Ohh no / Not again" LOL
    e.g. : " Could you clean up the kitchen ?? " " onnee" xD

    ReplyDelete