Tuesday, July 24, 2012

#455


I seem to have a good day today ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
lots of new looks and shit

anyway, I got my EMP's package yesterday and I'm happy because of that too ^^


I love my new Ankh so much (。♥‿♥。)
and my new pentagram ring and jeans ^^

+ I will do my nails today!
I promised myself I'll do them yesterday but I didn't (laughs)



I'll just need to find nice colour
maybe red after a long time?

I'll be leaving to our summer cottage tomorrow, finally
I love that place so much T_T ♥
and I'll be back on thursday or friday (?)
that part I didn't kinda understand (laughs)
I need to pack (´ω)

random picture of Verkku in the end (laughs)


what? (laughs)
he's cute, deal with it

                                                                Love: Pime

No comments:

Post a Comment