Tuesday, July 31, 2012

25.-26.7. cottage~


So yesss I felt soooo good at our summer cottage ;_;
I can't even remember time I felt so relaxed and happy ;_; ♥


the weather was on my side, it was warm and calm summer weather (laughs)
and the water was warm also so I finally threw away my winter coat (=means that I swam for the first time this summer)

and I got to sleep in the new building
aww yeeaaah Ψ(`▽´)Ψ


all though, I could have slept in "my room" in the old building, but new building is better Ψ(`▽´)Ψ

out pet seagulls Sherlok and wad?son came to beg for food right away (laughs)
(it's '-lok' because 'seagull' is 'lokki' in finnish... so yeah)
we have been feeding them for like.... 5 years now?? and they are there always!! (laughs)
but it's okay, they are cute xDD




















I also said hello to Elli ;_; ♥
R.I.P. sis~ ♥

later we went fishing and got 4 big perch (okay one is a bit smaller, but they were big!)


just after we got back from the fishing trip, it started raining~ ♥


I had peacefull good night of sleep ♥ the rain helped in that ♥
+ I got eaten my mosquitos pretty badly (laughs)
I have 28 mosquito bites in me xDD

but in the morning before heading back to city and home, I fed Sher
I wonder where wad?son was.... maybe they have kids somewhere


oh yes, Sherlok and wad?son are couple, we know this because they had a kid one year and they brought it to us with them to feed (laughs)

I guess I don't have anything else, do I ??
dunno...

                                                                                 Love: Pime

No comments:

Post a Comment