Monday, January 30, 2012

FFFUUUUU~~


that moment when you wake up and decide to open the curtains and it's sunny outside,
"I'M FUCKING BLIND !!! DJGHJKGD"

but I can see the blue sky !!!
I can't remember when was the last time I saw the blue sky x_x
and sunny weather in winter means it's fucking cold outside... hmm...
-23C at the moment....
I love you too !! (╹◡╹)凸
and it was something like -30C at night -_-

sunny weather to me means also that I have a headache (╹◡╹)凸
I love this shit so much !!!

I don't...

I have stuff to post about last week, but guess what
I'm lazy to take pictures
hohohohohohoo
but I wasn't so lazy to take that pic in this post few minutes ago ??
.......

I don't understand myself (laughs)

maybe I will post about it later today (??)

P.S.
             stay warm !!

                                                 Love: Pime

5 comments:

  1. oh my poor mother ... how can you stand this kind of weather x.x ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. with all my fat !!! (laughs)
    ok...
    I don't know x_x
    having lots of clothes on~~ (??)

    ReplyDelete
  3. in here it was like -2/-3°c and I almost died outside x___x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaahhhhh~~ lucky you .... x_x
    and no dying !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well .. at these days it's like -15°C in here and I'm half dead ||D

    ReplyDelete