Friday, January 6, 2012

baaaar


♫♪Careful what you’re feeling on the inside
You should try to remember,
the good times and the high life
Are you feeling alright?♪♫

------
so so so~~
I had fucking fun evening/night again
I came home few hours ago ^^

I found new drink I love !! xDD
it's called 'strawberry orgasm' (laughs)
I know the name is epic and everything, but it really is worth of its name !!
it's soooooo good~~
it's a bit like a strawberry milkshake with alcohol... or should I say it is a milkshake ??
I'm not sure...
after my sister ordered it, and actually bought it to me, I said "I have to tweet about this !!"
and Ville said " yeah tweet, 'I just got orgasm, my sister gave it to me' "
and I was like "EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW NOOO" (laughs)
gods... xDDD

and and and another funny thing was that one man from the table behind us was leaving with his friends and turned to us giving a untouched drink saying "we're leaving now and we got this one extra drink accidentally... it's completely untouched"
we took it and then he patted my back and said "hey don't be so serious all the time"
I laughed and he said "yes! be like that!"
who is he to tell me I'm serious all the time ???!!! (laughs) any way...

I had fucking much fun again xDD
thanks everyone !!!

                                                                              Love: Pime

No comments:

Post a Comment