Thursday, September 1, 2011

oh my demon gods !! I like it !!

so yes....
I had my first job-training course day today
and what can I say
I LOVE IT !!!
it's fun and it feels like you're home : DDD

the whole building is like a home
own kitchen with table were we can eat together,
our "class room" doesn't have uncomfortable wooden school chairs and stuff...
WE HAVE FUCKING NICE SOFAS AND
ARMCHAIRS !!!
it's like a home ;_;

and what we do ??
sit and talk, fill few paper and do stuff together (laughs)
and we actually get money from that !!

and on fridays we have movie and fun time days : DDD
we might go fishing or
bowling and stuff !!

and tomorrow is free day...
my "teachers" have a school day themselfs so they can't be there...

but all this will end on 23.9.
then I'll get a real job
and work there 2 months ^^

but I like this !!
I really do ^^

I'm so happy now

                                                                         Love: Pime

1 comment:

  1. oooo kivaa jos se on kivaaa~ ^^

    ei rakentava kommentti ja koska en jaksa ajatella ni en jaksa kirjottaa kansainvälisellä kielellä mut menköön~

    kelpais mullekki tollane homma :<

    ReplyDelete