Tuesday, September 6, 2011

17 !! soon 18 !! (like my age xDD )


but I'm not talking about my age now xDDD
I'm talking about my piercings !!
2 new !!
here they are :


having 2 tongue piercings is fun xDD …
but these jewelers are so long >.<
well… we’ll change them later when the swelling goes down…

and I’ll get 3rd later : DDD

Jani wanted to take a pic and but it in their website xDD
and he’ll take another one when we put the 3rd

so I have 17 piercings now xDD

but I love them *--*
and it didn't hurt at all !!!
AT ALL !!

                                                                        Love: Pime

6 comments:

  1. my friend also got a tongue piercing and she couldn't speak like 2 (?) days long hen she got them ...how about you ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I can speak quite ok : DDD (for now...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me how long you couldn't speak (if it will happen ^^") I need to know because I have to get my tongue piercing secretly -.-" ...so :'D

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I can speak but it sounds like I have something min my mouth.... (and yeah... well... I do have something there now, but you know what I mean ??)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I understand what you mean ^^

    ReplyDelete