Thursday, September 15, 2011

fun fun fun


so I went for a coffee with Ellu today after work ^^
and we had so much fun (laughs)

 
chocolate cappuccino *Q*
one of my new favs !!!

and the funny thing is that we went for another place what is right next to that fists one xDD
why ??
I have no idea xDD
and there we had ...


... white chocolate latte
another new fav *--*

and yeahhh....
I also took green apple ice drink and 3rd place xDDD
(laughs)
don't ask....


but it was good !!!

and and and and Sadie's This is Halloween is awesome !!!
I love it *--*

+ I changed my navel piercing ^^
I put that violet one , do you remember it ???
maybe you do, maybe you don't....

                                                          Love: Pime

4 comments:

  1. I like your violet piercing ^___^
    They sell it also in here LOL ~

    You lucky devil ... life in here is awful =_=

    btw. the dirnks look nice *u*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it also ^^
    oohh nice xDDD

    DDD: how come ???

    and they were awesome !!! *Q*

    ReplyDelete
  3. school's just ahh .....now I hate the people in my class because they're so childish . Okay .. actually I'm childish , too but they are 100000 times worse than me x___x

    I don't even like the asian one, anymore .... maybe it's because he doesn't seem to like me , too >__>

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh DDD:
    I hope it will get better !!!

    ReplyDelete