Wednesday, November 16, 2011

plaah plaah something:


and I'm sooooo sure everyone is interested to read this shit
anyway~~

I'm having problems to decide next hair colour(s) x_x
I kinda would like to have violet/pink
but my hair is still too dark for pink, after black hair -_-
that fucking black doesn't want to go away (laughs)

another funny thing is that I kinda would like to have black hair again (laughs)
that's all thanks to Naru !!!

I think I don't have anything else to say at the moment
...
no... can't remember anything~~

but yeah

bye

                                                                                  Love: Pime

4 comments:

  1. why don't you dye them violet+pink+black ^^" ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda don't know if I want (but I kinda do) black in my hair again, because it doesn't want to get off (laughs)
    I'm confusing...
    but that sounds like a good idea ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. my head is full of great ideas (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧~

    ReplyDelete